snagged from zeugma
:Put a number in the comments and I’ll answer accordingly. (hell, pick two, if you like XD)
The mission for those of us who answer the questions, should we accept it, is to stay positive about our writing and ourselves, but to also be fair about our shortcomings
1. Of the fic you’ve written, of which are you most proud?
2. Favourite tense
3. Favourite POV
4. What are some themes you love writing about?
5. What inspires you to write?
6. Thoughts on critique
7. Create a character on the spot... NOW!
[only crossing out this question because, with school going on, this question might derail things if my muse likes my on the spot inspiration and suddenly wants to go on a plotting bender. i'll come back to it some day!]
8. Is there a character you love writing for the most? The least? Why?
9. A passage from a WIP
10. What are your strengths in writing?
11. What are your weaknesses in writing?
12. Anything else that you want to know... (otherwise known as Fill in the Blank)